Tuesday, August 17, 2010

My Very First Blog Post


Hi there crafty people. This is my very first Blog Post. What a wonderful way to share creativity with the world!


I can't promise to post everyday, but I'll certainly try to upload examples of my craft as and when I can.


This is an ATC I made for an RSA Group Breast Cancer Awareness challenge. The title is "Strength". I have several friends and family who have passed away recently due to various types of cancer - most recently my sister in law who had breast cancer - so it is a subject that is close to my heart.

5 comments:

  1. Welcome to blogland, I am so pleased that you have joined us!!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your first blog post Hayley and welcome to blogland. You are going to have such fun. I hope you took a pic of one of the cards you sent me for the Run for Life project. If not, let me know and I can take one before I pass them on, so that you can upload on your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blogging can become veryyy addictive,, welcome and enjoy your blogging. i'll add you to my list of fav blogs too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome Hayley and may it be everything you dreamt of!! lotsa luv and hugs, Theresa

    ReplyDelete