Monday, June 4, 2012

Inspired

I'm back after a very long absence. I've had a bit of a mojo meltdown recently, hence no posts for ages, but I have been busy with some creative group challenges and swaps. I was inspired by a friend of mine, Jen, who has been very busy creating digi images and cards... and I decided I had to post some of the cards I made this weekend in a burst of creativity...

This was a gift bag that i made for a friend, Nishi. It was her birthday last week and we had High Teas at the Oyster Box Hotel yesterday afternoon. I made this gift box using a Beeno's box as a base. She loved it I'm happy to say.




This is a card I made using a digi image I downloaded free off the web. I loved the backgrouns paper and just had to make something with it.



This is my first attempt as using my sewing machine to stitch on a card. I've always liked the look of stitching on cards, but I have absolutely zero sewing skills and the family tend to duck and run when the old sewing machine comes out of hiding. It was quite hard to sew in a straight line with my temperamental old machine but the end result wasn't too bad.



I just love this little hippie girl digistamp and I combined it with a lattice background that I cut out using my Wishblade. It came out quite nicely in the end - good old 'Blue (my Wishblade).



I just love Tilda images... she's so cute - even with no mouth! I made this card to keep in a stash for emergencies - hence no sentiment on the front.

I'm planning to post these cards on CDAC and Paper Craft Planet as well.

Thats it from me today... I hope it won't be too long before I can scan and upload some more of the projects I've been working on.

Until next time,
Hugs
Hayley





2 comments:

  1. wow - Hayley - Mr Mojo came back AND brought the whole clan!!! FABULOUS PROJECTS! Glad I could inspire you LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back Hayley, great cards! xx

    ReplyDelete