Tuesday, June 5, 2012

DT Member

I am now a DigiStamps4Joy Design team member - yay for me!! And I get to play with their lovely digital images. This weeks challenge was a wedding theme but it had to be anything but a card. I made this vintage style tag that would be attached to guests party favour. I used JenLee's fabulous image of the freckle faced bridal couple. Its so cute!
I hope you like it.
Thats it for today....
Hugs
Hayley
If you want to visit the DS4J store, go to www.digistamps4joy.co.za
and the stunning images  by our very talented artists.
If you want to see what the other DT members have come up with then go to
http://digistamps4joy-sa.blogspot.com/ and have a look at the DS4J blog.

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE the vintage feel of your tag, Hayley. all that lace and ribbon is gorgeous!
    Love
    Jen Leeflang
    DT Lead for DIGISTAMPS 4 JOY

    ReplyDelete