Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Mothers Day Cards

I was asked by Craftwise magazine to submit some Mothers Day and Fathers Day cards for their next issue.. I asked the crafty ladies of the RSA group to submit cards to me as well and then sent them off to Craftwise. I hope they publish them all - they were all stunning and I think the editor would be hard pressed to chose only a few!

Here are the cards I made for the submission:


I didn't make any Father's Day cards for two reasons - I ran out of time and I'm not very good at men's cards for some reason.. too fond of bling I think lol! Maybe I'll find some time over the coming long weekends to play and manage to make a few male themed cards.

Anyway till next time, happy crafting!

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow Hayley, these Mothers' Day Cards are awesomely creative. So love the shabby chic feel to them. Thank you for your lovely comment on my blog. I am now your latest Follower.
    {Would love you to visit my blog and join my 500-Follower Give-Away. Thank you so much if you already have entered.}
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete